A song by the name of Testimony, sung by the Greenes.

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
jadasma

A song by the name of Testimony, sung by the Greenes.

Post by jadasma » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:02 pm

The chorus says, God will turn your test into a testimony, teach you that your trials may be blessing in disguise.
Any help is much appreciated!!
Coral Sue

Re: A song by the name of Testimony, sung by the Greenes.

Post by Coral Sue » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:18 pm

TESTIMONY
My troubles had me praying, repenting of my straying, talking to the Savior like hadn’t for awhile. Now my troubles they’re all gone, but the victory lingers on now I’m thanking Jesus for my trials.

God will turn your test into a testimony, teach you that your trials may be blessings in disguise. Your valleys He’ll be filling with the fragrance of the lilies, till over the mountain you can testify.

Israel at the Red Sea, behind them Pharaoh’s army, they looked across the water and said “There is just no way. But God spoke with such authority over thousand years ago, and thought still makes me want to shout today.

God will turn your test into a testimony, teach you that your trials may be blessings in disguise. Your valleys He’ll be filling with the fragrance of the lilies, till over the mountain you can testify.