searching for song with "I've Just begun to Live, my name's recorded up above, I've just begun to li

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

searching for song with "I've Just begun to Live, my name's recorded up above, I've just begun to li

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:24 pm

Old things are past away, I've found a better way ( or brighter day), My names' recorded up above, I've just begun to live." I think this "chorus" came at the end of the song. Southern Gospel for sure, but cannot remember the other lyrics or the song title.. HELP!
BayDean

Post by BayDean » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:46 am

I've just begun to live,
I've just begun to live,
When God's Amazing Grace came in I've just begun to live.
Old Things have passed away,
I've found a better way,
My name's recorded up above. I've just begun to live.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:36 pm

Who wrote the song
I've just begun to live,
I've just begun to live,
When God's Amazing Grace came in I've just begun to live.
Old Things have passed away,
I've found a better way,
My name's recorded up above. I've just begun to live.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:47 am

"I've Just Begun to Live" by The Speer Family.