Does anyone know this song,I think it is called You are my king or You are
the king of who I am.
Thanks so very Much.
You are my king
-
Guest
-
Guest
You are my king
(CHORUS)
You are my King, You are the Lamb
Lion of Judah, seed of Abraham
The Holy One, God's only Son
You are the King of who I am
You are my King, You are the Lamb
Lion of Judah, seed of Abraham
The Holy One, God's only Son
You are the King of who I am
You are my king
My days are filled with laughter
My heart has known Your peace
I've traveled far, still there is far to go
'Cause in my heart there is a longing to look upon Your face
Where You are is where I want to be
(CHORUS)
Every Road I travel down, you have walked before me
Made the light to shine out in darkness
I am looking for the day where when I bow before you
Lay my crowns at your feet
My heart has known Your peace
I've traveled far, still there is far to go
'Cause in my heart there is a longing to look upon Your face
Where You are is where I want to be
(CHORUS)
Every Road I travel down, you have walked before me
Made the light to shine out in darkness
I am looking for the day where when I bow before you
Lay my crowns at your feet
-
Guest
You are my king
what a WONDERFUL SONG and how beautifully sung when a singer is a true worshipper and not a performer, The annointing flows and we experience GODs PRESENCE.
does anyone know where i can get the backing track?
does anyone know where i can get the backing track?
-
Guest
You are my king
The King of Who I Am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 55 guests
