Wall of Faith

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
lyonp

Wall of Faith

Post by lyonp » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:04 pm

I heard a song by the name of Wall of Faith. I do not remember any of the words or do not know who wrote it. Can anyone help?
livingforthelord

Wall of Faith

Post by livingforthelord » Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:56 pm

v1. There are walls made by man, built be frail and human hands. that an enemy can scale and get to you. But there's one protecting me from my greatest enemy. It's a wall that ole satan can't break through.

ch. sometime the wall of faith, sometime the wall of grace. other times it sweet mercy that I need. But the one for which I long it makes all the others strong. I need a wall of prayer surrounding me.

vs2. oh my brother when I'm week, would you stand in stead for me, and pray a fortress round me strong that won't break through. and I promise you today when I bow my knees to pray I'll do my best to build a wall of prayer for you.

I hope this is what you were looking for.
livingforthelord
livingforthelord

Wall of Faith

Post by livingforthelord » Sun Dec 25, 2005 2:41 am

i hope this is it. It's the only one I know with wall of prayer in it. lol

sarai

Wall of Faith

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:31 am

Hey I just wanted to say that I have been looking for this song for hours. I am extremly glad that I came across your site.

Thank you so much.

Wall of Faith

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:40 pm

I am soooo glad you posted the lyrics for "Wall of faith", I've been looking for this for a loooooooooong time. Do you know the words for "Grace"? I know part of it is "You're will will not lead my where your grace cannot keep me...you're eyes will watch over me, you're love will forgive me." I'm missing a part in there. thank you VERY much if you can help me.

Wall of Faith

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:23 pm

My church is singing that song.
juanitaproffitt

Wall of Faith

Post by juanitaproffitt » Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:04 am

Does anyone have the chords to this song?
Shell_anne_01

Wall of Faith

Post by Shell_anne_01 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:43 am

I have them in Piano format... Please email me at:
[email protected]

I will have them in about 3 weeks... I can scan and email them to you.. .

Thanks
Shell