Looking for this song...All I can remember is the chorus!! As you are, just as you are

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Godzgirl91

Looking for this song...All I can remember is the chorus!! As you are, just as you are

Post by Godzgirl91 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:52 pm

It starts out "Shall I come just as I am what will all my guilt and shame" or something like that and the chorus goes "As you are, just as you are, come to Jesus, come today. He will kindly welcome you, take your sins away." I sang it once from the Christian Hymnary, and really liked it. I just can't remember what it was called to find it again! If anyone could help, that would be great...
anndelune

Post by anndelune » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:13 am

I just heard this song recently myself and loved it. It's called--whoda guessed--"Shall I Come Just as I Am." I found it on a cd called Amazing Grace sung by The Antrim Mennonite Choir. It's a lovely CD altogether, and it can be found on Amazon.Com.