Song by the Crabb Family !!!! when it's my time

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
lookinguptofindjesus

Post by lookinguptofindjesus » Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:02 am

Does anyone have the lyrics to "when it's my time" ?
samantha08

Post by samantha08 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:28 am

Yes! My Dad and I have sung this song together in church for a while.

Verse 1:

I've heard it said to do things right, one must take their time. In a hurried pace there's often waste. No sense of reason or rhyme. But when I think of my new life in my brand new home. The first thing that comes to mind, is my time at His throne.

Ch.

When it's my time, I'm going to take my time to behold his face. When it's my time, I'm going to take my time to talk of his amazing grace. I want to thank Him for the load that he bore and not leaving me alone. Cause when it's my time, I'm going to take my at His throne.

Verse 2.

Imagine millions upon millions. Can't you see them in line? There waiting for a moment or more, of the Precious Saviors time. But when I finally stand in His presence, I'll take a thousand years maybe two, just to thank Him for his wonderful love and his grace that brought me through.