It's Under Control By The Price Trio

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:01 pm

I really need the lyrics to the song " It's Under Control" I've Only heard it sung by the Price Trio. But if anyone knows who else it is sung by Please let me know.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:24 pm

Verse 1:The bible speaks of famines and trials in the last day how they'll sweep through our land. But we have his assurance that through all these trials we'll be led by his mighty hand. Manna from god will come down from above to restore and to nurish our souls. So through all of your trials and all of your fears, remember god has it under control.

Chorus:Under control the winds obey his will. Under control when he speaks the storms be still. Don't be afraid though the billows may roll. Gods almighty hand is still in command. So rejoice in your soul for it's under control.

Verse 2:Now you may be like David of old and a giant trial you may face. But just when it seems your standing alone you'll find Jesus standing there in your place. With a stone of faith your giant will fall and Jesus all the victory will win. So today as back then in this world full of sin remember god has it under control.

I hope this helps! I am not sure what you are looking for with other songs called the same but if it is right then Gold city also sings it. If not, let me know ok? God bless!