somebody did some praying mike bowling

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
sunset333s

Post by sunset333s » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:17 pm

I need lyrics to somebody did some praying for me
samantha08

Post by samantha08 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:53 am

Here ya go! God Bless!

Verse 1:
Drifting along on the sea of life, no hope, no destination. Carried about my the raging tide of failure and rustration. But right out of nowhere, right to my heart, something turned me aroud and gave me a new start. The only thing I can figure or see, somebody did some praying for me.

Ch:
Eary in the morning, late at nigt. Somebody must have been in a terrible fight. Wrestling with the devil for my lost soul. Thank God they never gave up or let go. I may never get to shake their hand 'til I get through the gate of the promised land. It sure changed my eternity when somebody did some praying for me.

Verse 2:
I've often wondered who it was that cared for my condition; took me to the throne of God and made me their petition. A prayer went p. I went down to my knees. I called on the Lord and He called out to me. Who it was, I can't wait to see. They sure touched Heaven for me.