Table is full but fields are empty

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:32 pm

at my graet grandpas funerle the paster sang this song it was one of his last wishes

Post by Guest » Tue May 19, 2009 3:56 pm

Does anyone have the sheet music to this song or know where I can purchase it?

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Try Paradigm music on line. They have a Lanny Wolfe songbook with 50 of his songs, and this one is in it.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:31 pm

You can also find by searching within sheetmusicplus.com.
There are several songbooks that will come up, and when you open up the songbook information, you will be able to find the song there in the contents. You will probably have to buy the whole book.

For example, on Sheetmusicplus.com is it in Country & Western Gospel Hymnal - Volume 3 (Book)

Hope that helps. Haven't found it the chords free online yet. I suppose that is what everyone is look for. Maybe someone can post the chords here and get it over with. We all seem to know the melody.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:45 pm

thinks for the words to my house is full i have been looking for it for a while

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:24 am

Wow...So glad I finally found the lyrics. My mama used to sing this some to me every night before bed. Then when I had a daughter on the nights she spent with her she would sing it to her too. My mama just moved 12 hours away two years ago and I miss her so much. TOnight my daughter asked me to "please sing that song nana sings to me" while I was tucking her in and now Im crying like a baby!!!

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:47 pm

a little help on an album from like 10 yrs ago, featuring "my house is full", "it is finished," "the brush," "we shall behold him," "one more song for you"...i could have sworn it was guy penrod, but now i can't find any trace of it anywhere online. Thanks.