name of this song - Precious Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:52 pm

could you please help me find this song........ precious jesus, sweet rose of sharon,

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:37 am

there is a woman named darlene.... who sings precious jesus. can someone tell me what's the cd name so that I can buy it

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:45 am

Can anyone please post lyrics of the hymn,

I have called you by your name,
in my palms have engraved you
you are mine
i have all forsake you
you are precious and I love you

Thanks and regards
sharon
Silent footsteps

Post by Silent footsteps » Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:05 pm

Google it!! You can find most anything in the Google search engines. Just ask your computer like you have here, adding the lyrics. I'm sure it will find what you're looking for.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:00 am

I love this song. It like a promise to God that your are going to be devote in him giving him all the glory and praise.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:27 am

I am adding this because in this year 2008 in October. I have found this sound to be precious to me. I heard the version Melonie Daniels does and it is great. Of course, whatever she does is spectacular. I also found the orignal and I see it was done with a choir. God Bless!!
TSYORK

Post by TSYORK » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:23 am

v1
Who is refreshing as an ocean in the desert, as lovely as a flower in the snow? And who is as watchful as an eagle oe'r her young ones, as gentle as the summer breeze that blows?

C
Precious Jesus, Sweet Rose of Sharon. There's peace and triumph when you speak his name. Loving Saviour, my sunshine in the midnight, my guiding star that shineth all the day.

v2
Who is the one who understands my burdens, he helps me smile and hum a happy melody? A liberated soul cannot sing about being bound for long without looking back and realizing who set free.

Tag:
Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. He's the Son of God, the Great I am to me. Light in the darkness, He's the Well of Living Water. He's the bread of Life, the greatest Friend to me.

Here's a link to a youth choir singing it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHbetk1CzkQ

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:15 pm

I am looking for the Lyrics for the Precious Jesus song that Allan Jackson sings on his precious memories CD. Any help would be appreciated.
LIBC GIRL

Post by LIBC GIRL » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:30 am

we sing the one that tsyork posted i LOVE it

Post by Guest » Wed May 13, 2009 2:50 am

Everytime I hear this song I cry in church, it is very powerful and moving and really touches my heart. I tried singing to a friend and could not remember the words and came on this site, thank you so much for posting it

Juliette
Brooklyn, New York