he's my guide.............

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
smokeynichol

Post by smokeynichol » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:31 pm

looking for lyrics to the song-He's My Guide

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Doyle Lawson song?

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:59 am

He's My Guide
Doyle Lawson
(G,D,G)
(G) When I'm down and (F) so in (C) strife, he is (G) always by my (D) side, If I (G) falter or (F) run and (C) hide, he is (G) there and, (D) He's my (G) guide.
I need no (C) compass to show my way, he will (G) lead me, day by (D) day. If I (G) only in (F) him (C) abide, he is (G) there and, (D) he's my (G) guide.

(G,C,G,D,G,C,G,D,G)

(G) When my heart is (F) filled with (C) pain and old (G) Satan comes back (D) again, I just (G) run for the (F) mountain (C) side, Jesus (G) leads me and (D) he's my (G) guide.
I need no (C) compass to show my way, he will (G) lead me, day by (D) day. If I (G) only in (F) him (C) abide, he is (G) there and, (D) he's my (G) guide.

(D) Jesus (G) loves me (D) he's my (C) guide, he's my (G) guide.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:09 am

Thank you for sharing the words... yes, everytime when we are going to do the good deed for the LORD, the deciever comes and tries to put us down... he's been trying to take the best out of us to serve him again. BUT we have to keep our faith firm and let us not forget that we are standing on the solid rock, which is JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:23 am

Thank you so much for this wonderful song. The words are really great!