You're The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:10 am

Don't know who sings it but a few words are I owe it all to you Lord . All I have is yours Lord. Your the best thing that ever happened to me
aprilnichole

Post by aprilnichole » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:45 am

You've been my life for so long, you were right when I was wrong, I cant repay all the love you've given me, you were my friend when no one cared, I was alone and you were there, Lord you're the best thing that ever happened to me.

I owe it all to you Lord, all I have is you Lord, take my life, make it what you'd have it be, I'm your child and you're my father, I'm the clay and you're the potter, Lord you're the best thing that ever happened to me.

Borrowed treasures, borrowed dreams, all life's joys you've given me, when trouble comes you're always there to make me smile, so come what may, thy will be done, I love you Jesus, God's only son, Lord you're the best thing that ever happened to me.
LIBC GIRL

Post by LIBC GIRL » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:22 pm

i love this song we sing it at church sometimes

church website: libclandrum.org

Post by Guest » Mon May 04, 2009 4:54 pm

this is the one im looking for, does antone have all the words