Prince of peace

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Prince of peace

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:27 am

I was wondering, I have the version by Michael W. Smith (it's on "Worship Again") but I heard a different version, same lirics & such, but sung by another band or worship group. I wonder if any of you heard it? I am really trying to find this group...

If any of you have any questions or answers (preferrably 8P) please contact me on luizpola-namethathimn .at. yahoo.com

Thanks guys and gals

Prince of peace

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:00 am

A powerful song that truly conveys the Lord's majesty. It has both comforted and inspired me during times of grief and turmoil. It assures us that God is indeed all powerful and in control of everything. For everything afterall (including us), is His creation.... Praise God, the alpha and omega; beginning and end.

Prince of peace

Post by Guest » Wed May 07, 2008 9:38 pm

I really love this song!

Prince of peace

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:48 am

i recently decided to search christian rock songs on the internet as i saw a commercial for an amazing, inspiring cd called its our time while running on the treadmill. anyways, i sang this song once on a mission trip and it was so beautiful with the male and female vocal parts. i truly feel inspired while singing and listening to this song. i cannot wait to past the lyrics on my wall.

Prince of peace

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:25 pm

i have just been on retreat at the SPEC centre near st albans. i sang this song with my group and it made everyone cry. Really moving song, everyone should know it. thankyou lord for letting me share the last few days with the amazing SPEC team.

Catherine, 14

Prince of peace

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:15 pm

It is a GREAT son...HOWEVER....Michael W. Smith didn't write is. A man names Mark Imboden wrote it. The reason I know this is because I've performed it with him several times, and we were singing this song in Tennessee at Milligan College when it was still just written down on a piece of paper.

Prince of peace

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:29 am

i'm looking for the soundtrack that doesnt have the voice in it? I really need it by christmas...

Prince of peace

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:52 am

awesome song! when i was in africa we sang it alot so it reminds me of there

Prince of peace

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Great song. Blessed me and my family. Praise be to God

Prince of peace

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:30 pm

i need piano notes for this song help plz