top of mt zion -- some day I will stand on the top of mt zion--I will look over to cannas fair land

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
cje

top of mt zion -- some day I will stand on the top of mt zion--I will look over to cannas fair land

Post by cje » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:43 pm

seeking lyrics " top of mt zion" many times in my life, i have walked in dark valleys ---

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:51 pm

never walk thru the valley again

1 sometimes here in life we walk thru dark valleys and we question oh lord when we dont understand then i hear jesus say my child just keep looking oer the next hill there a beautiful land

ch someday i shall stand on the top of mt zion and ill get to look into canaans fair land ill sing and ill shout when i reach that city no ill never walk thru that valley again

2 someday i shall walk thru deaths lonely valley but jesus my lord he will hold to my hand and thanks be to god it will be just a shadow when on top of mt zion i stand

its by the Primitive quartet

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:26 am

Many thanks, I heard the song once, and instantly loved it-

Yours in Christ

C J