need words to hymn "lead Me" or "Savior lead me".savior lead me lest i stray... gently lead me all t

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
diamond777

need words to hymn "lead Me" or "Savior lead me".savior lead me lest i stray... gently lead me all t

Post by diamond777 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Anyone one verses to hymn.. "Lead Me.".. or "Savior Lead me".. begins like this.. Savior lead, me lest i stray..Gently lead.. me all the way.
BES

Post by BES » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:14 am

The song is Lead Me Guide Me I did have the words but at the present misplaced.I will sreach though. Sorry BES
steveliu
Site Admin

Post by steveliu » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 pm

I hope these are the lyrics you're looking for. The hymn is "Lead Me Savior", by Frank M. Davis

Savior, lead me, lest I stray,
Gently lead me all the way;
I am safe when by Thy side,
I would in Thy love abide.

Chorus
Lead me, lead me, Savior, lead me lest I stray;
Gently down the stream of time,
Lead me, Savior, all the way.

Thou the refuge of my soul
When life's stormy billows roll;
I am safe when Thou art nigh,
All my hopes on Thee rely.