lyrics search - God Never Fails

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

lyrics search - God Never Fails

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:12 pm

i'm looking for the lyrics to "God Never Fails"
Guest

lyrics search - God Never Fails

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:17 pm

I'm looking for the lyrics to "While the Ages Roll"
Written by Mosie Lister.
winka
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:40 pm
Contact:

lyrics search - God Never Fails

Post by winka » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:57 pm

Possibly This Is The Song

Home of the Soul

I will sing you a song on that beautiful land,
The far-a-way home of the soul,
Where no storms ever beat on the glittering strand;
While the years of eternity roll.


Chorus"¦


And while the ages roll, I'll keep on Praising Him;
And my voice shall never tire or grow old.
And my song shall ever be, Praise the Lamb, who died for me;
And I'll sing it while ages shall roll.



Oh, that home of the soul! In my visions and dreams,
It's bright jasper walls I can see.
'Till I fancy but thinly the veil intervenes.
Between the fair city and me.

Chorus"¦


That unchangeable home is for you and for me,
Where Jesus of Nazareth stands.
The King of all kingdoms forever is He;
And He holdeth our crowns in His hands.

Chorus"¦


Oh, how sweet it will be in that beautiful land,
So free from all sorrow and pain,
With songs on our lips and harps in our hands,
To meet one another again.


Chorus"¦
Guest

lyrics search - God Never Fails

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:03 pm

Lyrics to God Never Fails - this song was dedicated to someone (and in Memory of Vaughnterry Walker)
-Chorus-
GOD NEVER FAILS, GOD NEVER FAILS
HE ABIDES WITH ME
HE GIVES ME VICTORY
FOR GOD NEVER FAILS
YOU JUST KEEP THE FAITH
AND NEVER CEASE TO PRAY
WALK UPRIGHT, CALL HIM DAY, NOON OR NIGHT
HE'LL BE THERE
THERE'S NO NEED TO WORRY
FOR GOD NEVER FAILS

I NEVER WORRY
I NEVER FRET
BECAUSE GOD ALMIGHTY
HAS NEVER FAILED ME YET
REBUKE AND SCORN
YOU KNOW I BEEN REBORN
FOR GOD NEVER FAILS

(CHORUS)

I'M NOT AFRAID TO DIE
I GOT MY LORD
I KNOW HE'S BY MY SIDE
DAILY I TRUST HIM
NEVER SHALL I DOUBT HIM
FOR GOD NEVER FAILS

(CHORUS)

THESE ARE THE SONG LYRICS TO "GOD NEVER FAILS"
prayingpg
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:13 pm
Contact:

lyrics search - God Never Fails

Post by prayingpg » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:13 pm

Thanks so much for your help.
msbubrry
Posts: 368
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:35 pm
Contact:

lyrics search - God Never Fails

Post by msbubrry » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Could you be wanting the song While The Ages Roll On. If so, here are the lyrics for that one. God Bless!

While The Ages Roll On

Verse: 1
Here on this earth with it's burdens of life,
tribulations and heartaches they cut like a knife,
my foot steps are weary no place to call home,
I'll soon be with Jesus while the ages roll on.

Chorus:
While the ages roll on (while the ages roll on),
while the ages roll on (while the ages roll on),
I'll be there with Jesus around the white throne,
my head on his breast (my head on his breast),
his arm around me (his arm around me),
while the ages roll on (while the ages roll),
by the beautiful sea through eternity.

Verse: 2
Mother and daddy are up there I know,
memories they haunt me and make my heart sore,
but there's one thought that cheers me as I carry on,
we'll be there together, while the ages roll on.

Verse: 3
Angels will welcome me when I arrive home,
I'll see the great mansion, he's build for his own,
with saints by the millions, I'll not be alone,
forever and ever while ages roll on.
Guest

lyrics search - God Never Fails

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:09 am

Hello, im searching the lyrics of God never fails me by nathan stouffer
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

lyrics search - God Never Fails

Post by songinmyheart » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:36 am

Please go to
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=14580
for information regarding "God never fails me by nathan stouffer"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 75 guests