There's been a few times

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest599

There's been a few times

Post by Guest599 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:58 am

part of it is like

There's been a few times
there's been a few times
when in the spirit......
I talked with him

that is all i know

There's been a few times

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:45 pm

I don't know if this is the right one or not but here it goes

Often I go to my alter and get down on my knees and if I don't take my mind off of this world he won't hear me then I find myself saying just a multitude of words then I leave my alter knowing in my heart I've not been heard

But there's been a few times there's been a few times I've felt his present and in the spirit I talk to him there's been a few times so I keep going back going back again

Since the moment he forgave my sins and saved my soul from hell he's blessed my family more than this tounge can say I've failed him so many times not doing what I know to do but he always forgave me each time that I prayed through

But there's been a few times there's been a few times I've felt his presence and in the spirit I talked to him there's been a few times so I keep going back going back again

I I hope this is the right one God Bless you
Haley <3 <3 <3