I can trust Jesus
-
Guest
I can trust Jesus
I am looking for the lyrics to "I can trust Jesus" by the Collingsworth Family. Thanks.
-
DownToTheAltar
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:32 pm
- Contact:
I can trust Jesus
God bless.
I Can Trust Jesus
Gerald Crabb/Christian Taylor/BMI
Verse 1
God picked up a sparrow that could no longer fly
He brushed off its wounds and then watched it soar into the sky
If He's mindful of creation, on this I can depend
I am His child and I can place all my trust in Him
Chorus
I can trust Jesus, I can trust Jesus
He never once has failed to meet my needs
He is my strong tower, the strength in my weakest hour
I can trust Jesus, He takes care of me
Verse 2
I have prayed some prayers and felt they never were heard
But I held to God's hand and kept right on trusting in His word
My wants and God's desires don't always agree
But I lean on His will for He always knows what's best for me.
I Can Trust Jesus
Gerald Crabb/Christian Taylor/BMI
Verse 1
God picked up a sparrow that could no longer fly
He brushed off its wounds and then watched it soar into the sky
If He's mindful of creation, on this I can depend
I am His child and I can place all my trust in Him
Chorus
I can trust Jesus, I can trust Jesus
He never once has failed to meet my needs
He is my strong tower, the strength in my weakest hour
I can trust Jesus, He takes care of me
Verse 2
I have prayed some prayers and felt they never were heard
But I held to God's hand and kept right on trusting in His word
My wants and God's desires don't always agree
But I lean on His will for He always knows what's best for me.
I can trust Jesus
Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your help!
-
Guest
I can trust Jesus
How about where to find sheet music?
-
Guest
I can trust Jesus
You can get The Collingsworth Family Album entire album songbook here
http://www.thecollingsworthfamily.com/z ... 1c36814a5e
http://www.thecollingsworthfamily.com/z ... 1c36814a5e
-
Guest
I can trust Jesus
i like this song and tells you can trust jesus
-
Guest
I can trust Jesus
Me and my Brother and sisters sing that lovley song in our church and everyone loves it and so do I. I CAN TRUST JESUS HE TAKES CARE OF ME.
THANKS
THANKS
-
Guest
I can trust Jesus
I need the letters in oder to play this beatuiful song so what oder do i play the letters i know the first line is E E D C A D E F E C A so whats the rest someone PLEASE tell me because I need to know in oder to play it SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME PLEASE I REALLY NEED TO KNOW PLEASE and THANKS ANYWAY
LOVE IT IF SOMEONE HELPED ME THANKS
-
Guest
I can trust Jesus
i lov ds family...God bless you all
-
Guest
I can trust Jesus
thanks that helped alot
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 29 guests
