hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you
-
Guest
hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you
it beautiful,
my friend sang it to me when she died.
she was 9 years old
my friend sang it to me when she died.
she was 9 years old
-
Guest
hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you
i am doing about the last suppper at school so thank for the lyrc you have help me so much i sing it in church
-
Guest
hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you
My Father loved this hymn, he would cry when he sung it in church, he's gone now and I can't get through the hymn without crying now either.
-
Guest
hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you
My parents had this song at their wedding and I absolutely love it.
-
Guest
hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you
I LOVE THIS SONG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ITS SO PEACEFUL.javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,' ')
-
Guest
hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you
does anyone have the chords for this lovely hymn for my choir for my wedding on 28th/may/2010 pls ?
-
Guest
hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you
My parents has me love very muchi................................22-07-2010
-
Guest
hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you
Does anyone have the guitar chords for this is my body
-
Guest
hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you
Hello,
In 1985 I directed "The Witness" in a small church in Angola Indiana named Hillcrest Baptist. We used the accompaniment cassette. It has long been a dream of mine to direct this beautiful musical again. This year my dream is coming true. I have put together a community choir just South of Fort Wayne Indian and we have begun practicing for Easter. I was able to find the old books and cassette but can not locate the accompaniment cassette. I am getting desperate. I would gladly by another accompaniment cassette or preferably an accompaniment CD if you have one available. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Tod Mohr
260-750-2311
260-750-2344
[email protected]
In 1985 I directed "The Witness" in a small church in Angola Indiana named Hillcrest Baptist. We used the accompaniment cassette. It has long been a dream of mine to direct this beautiful musical again. This year my dream is coming true. I have put together a community choir just South of Fort Wayne Indian and we have begun practicing for Easter. I was able to find the old books and cassette but can not locate the accompaniment cassette. I am getting desperate. I would gladly by another accompaniment cassette or preferably an accompaniment CD if you have one available. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Tod Mohr
260-750-2311
260-750-2344
[email protected]
-
Guest
hymn lyrocs - this is my body broken for you
Chords
Dmaj7 Gmaj7 (x3) Em A
Em A F#m7 Bm
Em7 Asus A7
Dmaj 7 (Gmaj7 Dmaj7 Gmaj 7 - Verse 2)
Enjoy
[email protected]
Dmaj7 Gmaj7 (x3) Em A
Em A F#m7 Bm
Em7 Asus A7
Dmaj 7 (Gmaj7 Dmaj7 Gmaj 7 - Verse 2)
Enjoy
[email protected]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 18 guests
