looking for words plez help? Blessed Jesus, if I fall don't let me lay

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
lairdnp

Post by lairdnp » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:29 pm

I dont know the name, my moms looking for a song she heard Marty Robins sung called Blessed Jesus, if I fall don't let me lay
lairdnp

Post by lairdnp » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:36 pm

My dads also looking for one, he said its an old song talking about "What will the harvest be brother" he does not know if thats the tital or part of the song?
lairdnp

Post by lairdnp » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Dad said he knows part of the song goes:
What will the harvest be brother, say what will it be?
then my brother please tell me what will the harvest be
when sowing and reaping is over and across the dark valley
I see then my brother please tell me what will the harvest be?
hes not sure the way that it goes, but he remembers these parts
of the song, it may not even go in this order even but any help
would be great. He said its an old song they use to sing alot in
church a long time ago.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:42 am

Blessed Jesus Should I Fall Don't Let Me Lay

Blessed Jesus, should I fall don't let me lay. Pick me up and start me right again I pray. I'm so weak and you're so strong, evil tempts me all day long. Blessed Jesus, should I fall don't let me lay.

Blessed Jesus should I fall don't let me lay. If I stumble and go down along the way. Savior, Savior, hear my plea, give me strength to trust in thee. Blessed Savior, should I fall don't let me lay.

Blessed Jesus, should I fall don't let me lay. If there's evil in my heart don't let it stay. Let me give my life to thee, just as you gave yours to me. Blessed Jesus, should I fall don't let me lay.

Blessed Jesus, should I fall don't let me lay. Give me faith to love and trust and to obey. Pick me up and take me in, save me from a life of sin. Blessed Jesus, should I fall don't let me lay.