Ron Kenoly sang this once...

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:50 pm

thank you all so much...i was looking for this song forever!
God bless you all!

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:05 pm

this song was sang by lionel peterson

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:59 pm

this song was written by
Lionel Peterson

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:50 am

thank God for the internet, i've been cracking my brains and searching everywhere for this song. Its been ringing in my ears all morning. Thanks everyone who made this possible to find now.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:24 am

All CD's that you cannot find on the shelf of Lionel Petersen can be obtained from me.Email me and I will arrange to get you a copy [email protected]

CD's available

Rejoice Africa
Day by Day
Just Hymns 1
The best of Lionel Petersen

I also have a triple pack CD called Praise Africa

God bless always
Valerie Petersen

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:06 pm

thanks guys i ve been looking for the lyrics to the song so long..

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 pm

God bless you guys, i have been looking for this song for years, its always been in my spirit.....

the original we had went missing....

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:44 pm

I heard Lionels song I love you Lord today.. I had not heard any of his music prior to this morning.

My heart absolutely swelled such a beautiful song and such an amazing gift.. He is truly Blessed!

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:12 pm

the song is peace by lionel peterson...check youtube for the video

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:26 pm

hello Ron k. whenever i hear this song. i feel the PRESENCE OF GOD.i really thank GOD who inspires you to sing like this.i really wish one day i be like you or even more than you.because from childhood i love singing and i have been singing.my wish now is to meet someone like you to nurse me up.i really feel bless when i worship God.i'll like that you reply me through my adress.(+237)77133084. or(+237)79423787.or [email][email protected].[/email] GOD BLESS YOU to do more than you have done.