hymn lyrics - Be Not Afraid & We Remember

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon May 11, 2009 2:43 pm

It was a nice song, i can feel god's presence and God's love every time i hear this song and i love it too much...Thank God I found it already coz i've been searching for this song the first time i heard in our parish church but dunno the lyrics and the bad thing is our parish church don't even have a projector....huhuhu....

God bless

Post by Guest » Thu May 14, 2009 2:12 am

need lyrics to "stand together"

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:51 am

thank you for the words.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:53 am

a very nice nice song for the pople to offer in Jesus.......

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:53 am

I see that it has been a year (last April) from the last posting. I am honored to be the next to send out my message for 2010. "We Remember" is such a great song. It was my mother's favorite song to play. Since she has passed, tears come to my eyes whenever I hear it. I am glad that I am not the only one who feels this way. On yet another Easter Sunday, "We Remember" that God is always with us. And I am greatful to remember his only son who died on a cross for our sins.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:38 am

thanks so much! God bless you Steve

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:36 am

Dear Steve,
Your song is great i just love it, its very good and i just love the song you wrote its so so so great!!!! and very nice song

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:15 pm

thanks Steve.... we'll be singing this song this coming Sunday at St. Margaret D'Youville church, Brampton Ontario Canada...

this is one my favorites.!!

God bless you.
Delia