Lyrics for song "I AM HOME"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:56 am

Please, can anyone help me with the words to the song that the Mckameys sing I AM HOME? I have been searching for them but not been able to locate them. I have never heard this song before I heard them sing it so I'm not sure where to look for it. THANKS!

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:14 am

I Am Home

1. Can you imagine a a place of beauty where the streets are paved with gold, and the walls are made of jasper, and the Crystal River flows. A place where mansions line the streets and night will never be. I can't wait 'til I can say, "I'm home."

Cho: I am Home. I am Home. I can see king Jesus on His throne. There's my family and my loved ones that have gone on before. I am Home. I am Home.

2. There'll be no sin there in that place for all of man is saved by grace. And no earthquakes or famine will there be found. There'll be no pain, no sorrow there, for that's my home beyond compare. And I can't wait "til I can say, "I'm Home.

Tag: There's my family and my loved ones that have gone on before. I am Home. I am Home.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:21 am

THAT'S THE ONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:31 pm

I am looking for the name of the hymn that have the words....the street are paved with gold.