Joy in the Morning

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
MsMaryW

Joy in the Morning

Post by MsMaryW » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:29 pm

There is a song I'm looking for.. wish I knew most of the words.. part of the lyrics says.. With Christ I'll be Walking, With Saints I'll be Talking, Such Joy In the Morning for me. I'd love to have the full lyrics for this song and the name of the artist who originally put it out. I remember this song when I was a child like in the early 1970's I think it's called Joy In The Morning. The first verse starts with When my little world seems to crumble and fall just like this.......

Thanks in Advance and God Bless!!

Mary W
MsMaryW

Joy in the Morning

Post by MsMaryW » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:59 am

To add a little more to this.... The chorus starts.. Joy In the Morning When I See The Dawning of a New and Glorious Day
MsMaryW

Joy in the Morning

Post by MsMaryW » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:37 pm

Why do I feel like I"m looking for a needle in a haystack
MsMaryW

Joy in the Morning

Post by MsMaryW » Sun May 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Still searching for this song ..... I know it's out there somewhere!!!
MsMaryW

Joy in the Morning

Post by MsMaryW » Mon May 17, 2010 4:39 am

Still Looking for this Song.. I know it's floating around out there somewhere....Just wanted to refresh and keep this going in hopes that someone will find this!

Thanks ahead of time and God Bless Always
Mary Wilkinson
MsMaryW

Joy in the Morning

Post by MsMaryW » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:43 am

Still Looking for this song!!!