God of all comfort

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

God of all comfort

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:50 pm

I am try to find the words to a hymn we often hear on the radio here and it has the words "He's the God of all comfort, cast upon Him your every care" . Can anyone help?
pastorart

God of all comfort

Post by pastorart » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:09 pm

I am try to find the lyrics to a hymn we often hear on the radio here and it has the words "He's the God of all comfort, cast upon Him your every care" in it. Can anyone help?
pastorart

God of all comfort

Post by pastorart » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Perhaps the words are "He's the God of all comfort, cast all your cares upon Him" Hasn't anyone heard this hymn?
Countrygirl11

God of all comfort

Post by Countrygirl11 » Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:30 am

He's the God of all comfort, he won't misunderstand, when you're in your lowest valley, he'll reach down those nail scarred hands,

That's all of the chorus I can remember, but I'll try to find the rest of it, I have it somewhere.
pastorart

God of all comfort

Post by pastorart » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Countrygirl11 --- did you find these lyrics? My wife is wanting them pretty badly.