old faded Bible

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Mary Davis
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:37 am
Contact:

old faded Bible

Post by Mary Davis » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:29 am

I am looking for the lyrics to a song by the Singing Echoes called OLD FADED BIBLE. Can anyone help me?
hmarymary492003
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:43 pm
Contact:

old faded Bible

Post by hmarymary492003 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:46 pm

I am looking for a song by charles Johnson and the revivers. end of time is drawing nigh. thanks Mary
Mary Davis
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:37 am
Contact:

old faded Bible

Post by Mary Davis » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:43 am

I am looking for the words to a song by the Singing Echoes called "OLD FADED BIBLE". Can anyone help me?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 84 guests