Looking for You are Mine lyrics by David Haas

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Sheet music plus has a minimum order of 6 copies! Where can I get this music to buy in UK? or to download? Please, as my son wants it at his wedding.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:19 pm

i heard this song during a retreat. would appreciate it if you could send me the sheet music. i've been looking for it but no luck so far
[email protected]
thank you!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:49 am

thanks for posting the lyrics of that wonderful song. can iask a favor? if possible to have it with a chords. thank you!!wd

Post by Guest » Tue May 24, 2011 5:51 pm

This hymn fill me with such love and hope, I feel the closeness of Jesus when I hear this. Thank you David Haas.

Juliet

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Thank you so much for posting the lyrics. I really love this song but I can't download this since I don't know the title. Now I can download it. Thanks so much. You're an angel!

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:52 am

hi guys, i need You are mine piano sheet, i hope any1 here have it, please email to me at [email protected] i will sing it to my offertory this sunday in our church. Thanks

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:00 pm

go to you tube and find david haas

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:27 am

Hi! can I have a song sheet of this song in piano??? I know that it's illegal to ask for free but we'll be using it in our church during communion and we really don't know where to get this. It's a very beautiful song of our creator to us... so please share some??? thank you in advance... [email protected]

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:37 am

loved this song the first time i heard it. if anyone has a sheet music for the song i'd really appreciate receving it via email. will teach it to our youth choir. kindly send to [email protected]
thanks and blessings.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:01 am

thank you for posting.....GOD loves us....