Come As You Are

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Come As You Are

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:52 am

Hi, Guest.

If it's not too much to ask, would it be possible for you to email me your recording of Diedre Brown's Come As You Are by 24 April 2011?

[email protected]

I plan to use it as Entrance Hymn for the Healing Mass this coming 6 May 2011. The volunteer choir is going to rehearse on the 26th of April.

Many thanks and God bless you!

Come As You Are

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:23 am

i need the piano sheet for this song as i am going to play this in church this saturday can anyone help pls.. thanks. email me @ [email protected]

Come As You Are

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:49 am

Hi.
I have been asked to get the music together for my grandmother's funeral. "Come as you are" was one of the songs requested, but I can't find an online version of it anywhere.
If someone could email a version to me, that would be wonderful.
Many thanks,
Tim
[email protected]

Come As You Are

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:57 am

Thanks everybody for your treasured information on this hymn, Come As You Are. The words and tune are so very beautiful.
I heard them first many years ago at a friend's funeral. And they lingers. And linger.
Many thanks.

Come As You Are

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:14 am

Please, may I also have the music for the hymn, Come as You Are. It is my personal favourite and I would love to have it sung at my mother's funeral later this week if possible.
Thank you kindly
Jeannie
[email protected]

Come As You Are

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:45 pm

I would also love a copy of "Come As You Are" the sheet music or even just chords if anyone has them. I am playing this song on the piano at a friends wedding but also can't find the music anywhere! That would be such a big help! Thank you!
My email is [email protected]

Come As You Are

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:13 pm

I would also love a copy of "come as you are" Deirdre Brown

[email protected]

Come As You Are

Post by Guest » Tue May 27, 2014 1:22 pm

Our organist needs the sheet music for 'Come as you are, that's how I want you' to accompany the Confirmandi next Monday. Would gratefully appreciate a copy if at all possible.

Email [email protected]

Thank you.

Come As You Are

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:37 pm

I see a lot of people asking for the sheet music for this song, "Come as you are, that's how I want you." I'm in the position of trying to find the music asap, so if anyone can guide me to a downloadable link to print out the music, I'd be grateful. Thanks much! [email protected]