Iknow, I know there's no doubt about it, He's real in my heart and I'm going to shout it!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Iknow, I know there's no doubt about it, He's real in my heart and I'm going to shout it!

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:08 pm

whiteyowhite

Post by whiteyowhite » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:34 pm

I KNOW

1. SOME PEOPLE SAY THAT THIS OLD TIME RELIGION IS JUST A THING OF THE PAST, BUT IN THIS MODERN AGE THAT WE'RE LIVING, IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT WILL LAST. NOW YOU MAY THINK THAT I'M A LITTLE OLD FASHIONED. WELL FRIEND THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH ME, BUT I'M SO GLAD THAT I AM A CHRISTIAN AND FROM SIN, I HAVE BEEN SET FREE

I KNOW, I KNOW, THERE'S NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, HE LIVES IN MY HEART
AND I'M GONNA SHOUT IT, I KNOW, I KNOW MY SINS ARE FORGIVEN
AND I'M ON MY WAY TO A PLACE THAT'S CALLED HEAVEN

WILL SEND THE REST OF THIS SONG WHEN I GET BACK
whiteyowhite

Post by whiteyowhite » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:31 pm

here is the rest of the above song

not long ago at an old fashioned meeting,i knelt on my knees there in prayer
he lifted my burdens, sins shackles fell from me, and his presence was so
real everywhere, now that the load that i carry is lighter, and he changed the gray skies to blue, my steps are now higher for i have this assurance that my sweet love will carry me through.

I know, I know, theres no doubt about it. He lives in my heart and I'm gonna shout it. I know, I know, my sins are forgiven, and I'm on my way to a place that's called heaven

come go with me to that land over yonder that he's prepared for the pure and the true, it's a place where sickness and death cannot enter, i'm going brother, how about you. maybe today or maybe tomorrow, he'll return in robes
of pure white. i'm looking up now. better get ready, who knows it might be tonight.

repeat chorus: