Need the lyrics of I'm Saved I'm saved Oh Yes I'm saved

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Ankomah
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:50 am
Contact:

Need the lyrics of I'm Saved I'm saved Oh Yes I'm saved

Post by Ankomah » Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:20 am

I'm Saved, I'm saved, Oh I'm saved, Oh Yes I'm saved.... Jesus came in to my life and He find me, He find me. Ha! ha! ha! I'm saved, Ha! ha! ha! I'm saved.

This song was done by a choir and the last time I heard it was in the 90s.

Thanks.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 63 guests