That's why

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
bogginboy

That's why

Post by bogginboy » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:13 pm

that's why they call him the savior that's why they call him the king

my aunt was looking for this song e-mailed the station that played it and said it was by chosen but i e-mailed them and they never heard it before but that's all i know of it if i figure out anymore lyrics to it i'll post on here

That's why

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Thats why we call him the savior thats why we call him the king thats why we call him the master cause he's lord of everything that's why we call him the healer he made the blind to see that's why we call him the savior he saved a sinner like me.

First verse starts out somewhere in heaven there's a man with a smile on his face

But that's all my aunt and I can remember we both heard it on 101.1 wlja located in ellijay,Ga
bogginboy

That's why

Post by bogginboy » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:22 pm

By the way "guest" was me adding more info of what we know still need help finding lyrics