Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Shyrl
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:57 pm
Contact:

Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders

Post by Shyrl » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Have been searching for the lyrics for long time, hopefully someone has
them
Thank you
Shyrl
Guest

Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 am

I could not find it, but this is the song by the Mcgruders. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... gjgzpoW0jk

I tell you how I do it, I play it one sentence at a time, put the player on pause till I get the words typed, than click the player arrow to play another sentence, till I get the whole song typed.
Hope this helped.
Guest

Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:43 am

Hello kindly help me with the typed lyrics will appreciate very much
Guest

Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:44 am

there are certain words am not getting well
George
my e-mail is [email protected]
Ochieng
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:56 am
Contact:

Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders

Post by Ochieng » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:59 am

Kindly whoever know the lyrics of this song to help with it I will appreciate very much
wvapenny
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:19 pm
Contact:

Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders

Post by wvapenny » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:07 am

Just a Few More Days ~ The McGruders

1. I had an urge today that took me by surprise
You should have seen that faraway look in my eyes
The way I longingly just watched those eastern skies
And I don't suppose you need to ask me why

(CHORUS)
Just a few more days and He's coming back again
He's already tarried longer~ than it should have been
I just don't know exactly what he's planned within
Just a few days and I believe he's coming back again

2.I've had some tears to fall along this christian way
And always in lifes storms I've hit my knees to pray
But now were closer to our homes the signs all say
And any minute now we'll feel him wipe all the tears away
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 54 guests