I trust in God, I know he cares for me, when bilours roll, he keeps my soul, my heavenly father watc

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

I trust in God, I know he cares for me, when bilours roll, he keeps my soul, my heavenly father watc

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:40 am

Hi, these words have been ringing in my soul. I can't remember all the word, just that part of it. I would like the title and all the words.
Thank you

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:31 pm

I trust in God wherever I may be,
Upon the land or on the rolling sea,
For, come what may, from day to day,
My heav'nly Father watches over me.

Chorus
I trust in God, I know He cares for me,
On mountain bleak or on the stormy sea;
Tho' billows roll, He keeps my soul,
My heavn'ly Father watches over me.

He makes the rose an object of His care,
He guides the eagle thru the pathless air,
And surely He remembers me,

Chorus

I trust in God, for in the the lion's den,
On battlefield, or in the prison pen,
Thru praise or blame, thru flood or flame,

Chorus

The valley may be dark, the shadows deep
But O, The Shepherd guards His lonely sheep;
And thru the gloom, He'll lead me home

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Sister Willie Johnson sang this. Would love to find records of her and the chior at her church.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:28 am

I Love this song Mt. Zion Baptist Church my Mother Willie Mae Jackson use to sing this son RIP!!!
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:08 am

MY FATHER WATCHES OVER ME
words by Will­iam C. Mar­tin, 1910
music by Charles H. Ga­bri­el

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:34 pm

My Dad used to sing this song in church bAck home in Jamaica,
Beautiful song of hope and Gods Faithfulness

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Amen. Praise God!...God brought them song to me to praise Him through a situation. Keepin' my eyes on the unseen and not on the seen of circumstances and situations....He IS my provider, protection, deliverer. I was reading Ps. 62. Praise God!. I say what God says. I don't say what I see. Whose report to I believe. I believe the report of the Lord....be strengthen, my brothers and sisters.