My home my home... lyrics needed

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon May 01, 2006 5:37 pm

Here's the course

My home is just around the bend
I think about it now and then
Reunions by the millions everywhere
The one that I so long to see
Is the one who bled and died for me
My home, my home, a place I long to be.

Thank you.

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:43 pm

It's a long and dusty road that my feet, they are traveling on, and sometimes oh the clouds are dark and low, on but i've go i got to keep the faith and walk the straight and the narrow way to reach that place that i will call my home.

my home is just around the bend, i think avout it now ant then, reunions by the millions everywhere, but the one that i so long to see is the one who bled and died for me, my home my home, a place i long to be.

now so many hold this world so dear, but i am just a stranger here just passing through on a temporary stay, but i'm looking forward to the time when all of heaven it will be mine i'll watch and pray for it could be just any day.

(ending)
my home is just around the bend, i think avout it now and then, my home my home a place i long to be, thats my home.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:54 pm

Who sings this?

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:25 pm

AWESOME SONG

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:04 am

i used the lyrics and added the guitar chords

My Home
A D A E
It's a long and dusty road that my feet they are traveling on and sometimes the clouds are dark and low
A D A E D A
but i've got to keep the faith to walk the straight and the narrow way til i reach that place that i will call my home

Chorus
D A E
for my home is just around the bend i think about it now and then reunions by the millions everywhere
A D A E D A
but the one that i so long to see is the the one who bled and died for me my home my home the place i long to be

D A E
now so many hold this world so dear that i am just a stranger hear just passing through on a temporary stay
A D A E D A
but i'm looking forward to the time when all of Heaven, it will be mine, i'll watch and pray, it could be any day.
Repeat Chorus

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:39 am

You can goto http://www.brothersforever.net and get their cd it is called Brothersfoerver Side by side. I have heard this song sung by serveral artist including myself. and this group will make you cry, they are the best. If you can't get their cd online they will have a contact number, call curtis hagy, tell William from Shiloh Baptist church said call him.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:17 pm

great song!!! we sing it at my church all the time. i love it!!

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:38 am

this is the best song ever!!!

Post by Guest » Mon May 04, 2009 4:24 pm

goto http://www.brothersforever.com

Buy the cd "Side by Side" this is one of the greatist groups will ever hear.

you may also goto youtube and search for brothersforever and listen to some of their music.

Champ