I'm movin' out of here

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

I'm movin' out of here

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:41 pm

I am looking for the words to the song I'm movin' out of here by the Skyline Boys

thank you
Homeward Bound
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:25 pm
Contact:

I'm movin' out of here

Post by Homeward Bound » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Is this the one you're looking for?

1. I've been down trodden now for much too long,
I've been stepped on too much by Satan's mighty throng,
But I've held on to the faith that's made me strong.
I'm moving out of here to my new home.

CHORUS:
I'm moving out of here, going to a higher ground.
I'm moving out of here, ain't nothing going to hold me down.
Well, I'm pressing for the home where Jesus is the Light.
I'm moving out of here and it may be tonight.

2. Satan has had his way in a world full of wrong.
Millions have followed him to his mighty throne,
But they'll be cast down into a burning lake of fire,
I'm moving out of here and I'm going higher.
Guest

I'm movin' out of here

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Where can I get a performance track of this song "I'm moving out of here"? Love this song
Guest

I'm movin' out of here

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:29 pm

Can u find and say the song used in this video please

The link is here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6WbQbVL9Yk
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 77 guests