song lyrics; and the sun's coming up in the morning

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

song lyrics; and the sun's coming up in the morning

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:50 pm

I would like the lyrics to this song. These are some of the words: "And the sun's coming up in the morning, Every tear will be gone from my eyes" . Can't remember any more. Thanks, foxygrandma
mhendrix1981
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 pm
Contact:

song lyrics; and the sun's coming up in the morning

Post by mhendrix1981 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:20 pm

Verse1
Once again I face satan this morning.
And I battled him all he day long.
But, in my weakness God sent reenforcement.
And at sundown I sang victory's song.

Chorus
And the sun is coming up in the morning.
Every tear will be gone from my eyes.
This ole clay is gonns give way to glory.
And like an eagle I'll take to the sky.

Verse2
In this world filled with doubt and confusion.
It's so hard when we don't understand.
But, I'll stand on a solid foundation.
And I'll hold to God's unchanging hand!
mhendrix1981
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 pm
Contact:

song lyrics; and the sun's coming up in the morning

Post by mhendrix1981 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:22 pm

Opps....that is "This ole clay is gonna give way to glory."
niki
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 3:39 am
Contact:

song lyrics; and the sun's coming up in the morning

Post by niki » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:00 am

sung by the nelons, an old one
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 76 guests