The First Thing I See Will Be Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

The First Thing I See Will Be Jesus

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:54 pm

The First Thing I see will be Jesus.
The first thing I see will be my Lord
Guest

The First Thing I See Will Be Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:01 am

I have never seen a flower or a tree or sky alive so blue on a summer's afternoon.
I've never seen a sunrise or ocean waves at midnight.
But one day, I'll have my sight in a place where there's no night.

And, the first thing I'll see will be Jesus.
The first thing I see will be my Lord.
He'll look at me, and then say, "Well done my faithful friend."
The first thing I see will be Jesus.

If you need the rest of it (I couldn't make all of it out) you can look up Maleka West (The first thing I'll see will be Jesus) on youtube. The video I got these lyrics off of was uploaded by grayfamilyministries.
Guest

The First Thing I See Will Be Jesus

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:05 am

Verse 2

I can hardly wait to see those pearly gates
And I know the streets of gold will be something to behold
All around the crystal sea I'll sing praises to my King
As I stand before the throne there I'll worship him alone
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 52 guests