Lord I know how much you love me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Justin_blake_21
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:32 am
Contact:

Lord I know how much you love me

Post by Justin_blake_21 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:37 am

It's by the McKameys.

It goes: lord I need you for strength and to guide me day by day. And I need to feel your gentle touch as I go along the way. Lord when trials come tom me, just help me look up to thee and through my tears i can see, just how much you love me.


That's the chorus, I need the verses!!!


Help!!!!! Thanks!!! :) )
Justin_blake_21
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:32 am
Contact:

Lord I know how much you love me

Post by Justin_blake_21 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:57 am

I wan to sing it for revival this week!! The earliest response would be greattttt!!!!!!


Thanks!!!!!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 38 guests