Hi Everyone,
Thank you for the opportunity!
I'm urgently looking for a song, it kind of in a bluegrass style, the chorus starts with: "Why me, just a poor old sinner..."
That's about all of the song a can remember. If anyone have an idea I would DEEPLY APPRECIATE it!!!
God Bless
Looking for the words for a song "Why Me"
Looking for the words for a song "Why Me"
I found the words to this song!
Thanks everyone!
Why Me?
Why me, I'm nobody special
How could it be, I'm His chosen one.
He guides my feet, those times I stumble
A father's love, to a wayward son.
Why me, I've nothing to offer
Just a broken heart, that's all I can give.
But on Calvary, my Saviour suffered
He bled and died, so I may live.
Chorus:
Why me, just a poor old sinner
Saved by Grace, that's been set free.
Why me. No one could be kinder
He gave such Love, but why me.
Why me, why did He care so
A prodical child, for years I've roam.
He heard my plea, when I was so low
But He reached way down, and took me home.
Why Me?
Why me, I'm nobody special
How could it be, I'm His chosen one.
He guides my feet, those times I stumble
A father's love, to a wayward son.
Why me, I've nothing to offer
Just a broken heart, that's all I can give.
But on Calvary, my Saviour suffered
He bled and died, so I may live.
Chorus:
Why me, just a poor old sinner
Saved by Grace, that's been set free.
Why me. No one could be kinder
He gave such Love, but why me.
Why me, why did He care so
A prodical child, for years I've roam.
He heard my plea, when I was so low
But He reached way down, and took me home.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 19 guests
