Just Standing Room Will Do
-
midichurchsongs
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:37 pm
- Contact:
Just Standing Room Will Do
Hello,
Which songbook is this hymn from?
The chorus goes
Just standing room in glory land
Just standing room will do
If by chance I'm one who qualifies
Just standing room will do.
Thank you!
Which songbook is this hymn from?
The chorus goes
Just standing room in glory land
Just standing room will do
If by chance I'm one who qualifies
Just standing room will do.
Thank you!
-
midichurchsongs
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:37 pm
- Contact:
Just Standing Room Will Do
Can anyone help??
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Just Standing Room Will Do
Hi michurchsongs
I noticed that you have not had any of your posts answered.
I am truly sorry for that. Maybe if you give us a little background
on the songbook(s), we can track 'em down.
When did you hear these songs, what church, where ETC.
We love to crack-the-case and rejoice in finding a new song
Nancy
I noticed that you have not had any of your posts answered.
I am truly sorry for that. Maybe if you give us a little background
on the songbook(s), we can track 'em down.
When did you hear these songs, what church, where ETC.
We love to crack-the-case and rejoice in finding a new song
Nancy
-
midichurchsongs
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:37 pm
- Contact:
Just Standing Room Will Do
Thank you for the kind reply.
The few songs I have posted about were heard from these recordings done by the Cloud Nine Church of Christ.
http://cloudninechurch.org/caring-sharing/singing-cs/
Particularly from the 1991-1996 recordings.
I have done a lot of research trying to find the song book they use or even the song titles, but to no avail.
Thanks again for your help!
The few songs I have posted about were heard from these recordings done by the Cloud Nine Church of Christ.
http://cloudninechurch.org/caring-sharing/singing-cs/
Particularly from the 1991-1996 recordings.
I have done a lot of research trying to find the song book they use or even the song titles, but to no avail.
Thanks again for your help!
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Just Standing Room Will Do
Didn't find the songbook
Have you tried calling or writing them
Cloud Nine church of Christ
4960 Arizona 90
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Phone (520) 417-2976
Have you tried calling or writing them
Cloud Nine church of Christ
4960 Arizona 90
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Phone (520) 417-2976
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
Just Standing Room Will Do
Don't know why that silly blue face
showed up in the phone number.
'Twas Purely unintended
showed up in the phone number.
'Twas Purely unintended
Just Standing Room Will Do
Hi Songinmyheart,
That happens when you type a colon : immediately followed by a left parenthesis (. Sort of the silly way that this software is programmed
I went ahead and fixed it for you!
Thanks, and thanks for all that you do for this forum!
God bless,
Steve
That happens when you type a colon : immediately followed by a left parenthesis (. Sort of the silly way that this software is programmed
Thanks, and thanks for all that you do for this forum!
God bless,
Steve
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 60 guests
