A LAKE WITHOUT WATER

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
prissypaso
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 9:50 pm
Contact:

A LAKE WITHOUT WATER

Post by prissypaso » Mon May 13, 2013 9:55 pm

I would love to have the words and guitar chords to A LAKE WITHOUT WATER
songinmyheart
Posts: 4548
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

A LAKE WITHOUT WATER

Post by songinmyheart » Tue May 14, 2013 12:39 pm

I will try to transcribe the lyrics from a youtube I found
but in the meantime FYI here is a post from our 2010 archives:
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=8658
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 21 guests