He's Been Faithful to Me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Guest

He's Been Faithful to Me

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:29 pm

When my heart has no song and I could not pray He' s been faithful to me
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

He's Been Faithful to Me

Post by songinmyheart » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:26 pm

I think this is it though not positive of the lyrics
so you might want to check for corrections

In my moments of fear,
Through Every Pain Every Tear
There's A God Who's Been Faithful To Me

When My Strength Was All Gone
When My Heart Had No Song
Still In Love He's Proved Faithful To Me

Every Word He's Promised Is True
What I Thought Was Impossible
I've Seen My God Do

He's Been Faithful
Faithful To Me
Looking Back His Love And Mercy I See
Though In My Heart I Have Questioned
Even Failed To Believe
Yet He's Been Faithful, Faithful To Me

When My Heart Looked Away
The Many Times I Could Not Pray
Still My God He Was Faithful To Me

The Days I Spent So Selfishly
Reaching Out For What Pleased Me
Even Then God Was Faithful To Me

Every Time I Come Back To Him
He Is Waiting With Open Arms
And I See Once Again

He's Been Faithful
Faithful To Me
Looking Back His Love And Mercy I See
Though In My Heart I Have Questioned
Even Failed To Believe
Yet He's Been Faithful, Faithful
"OOOOOH, In My Heart I have Questioned
Even Failed To Believe
Yet He's Been Faithful
In my heart I have questions, even failed to believe
He's been faithful, faithful to me
Oh He's been so faithful to me"
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 44 guests