I remember days when saints would gather in a little humble cabin in the hills
I remember days when saints would gather in a little humble cabin in the hills
They had no fancy pews or pretty altars. I find an altar anywhere i talk to god
I remember days when saints would gather in a little humble cabin in the hills
This old song has been in my head for weeks, and I would love to find lyrics + music. To sing it at church.
Thanks
Thanks
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
I remember days when saints would gather in a little humble cabin in the hills
From our 2012 Archives, Here are some lyrics
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=11233
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=11233
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
I remember days when saints would gather in a little humble cabin in the hills
I also found these lyrics to i Find My Alter
I remember days when saints would gather
In our little chapel on the hill
We had no fancy pews or pretty altars
We made our altars anywhere we found to kneel
Upon a mountain high close to Gods blue sky
Anywhere on Gods green earth I chance to trod
Anywhere I bow my knee is a scared place to me
I find my altar anywhere I talk to God
I don't have to have a pretty chapel
Nor a temple that reaches to the sky
And I don't have to pray just in a church house
I find my altar anywhere I talk to God
Upon a mountain high close to Gods blue sky
Anywhere on Gods green earth I chance to trod
Anywhere I bow my knee is a scared place to me
I find my altar anywhere I talk to God
I find my altar anywhere I talk to God
I remember days when saints would gather
In our little chapel on the hill
We had no fancy pews or pretty altars
We made our altars anywhere we found to kneel
Upon a mountain high close to Gods blue sky
Anywhere on Gods green earth I chance to trod
Anywhere I bow my knee is a scared place to me
I find my altar anywhere I talk to God
I don't have to have a pretty chapel
Nor a temple that reaches to the sky
And I don't have to pray just in a church house
I find my altar anywhere I talk to God
Upon a mountain high close to Gods blue sky
Anywhere on Gods green earth I chance to trod
Anywhere I bow my knee is a scared place to me
I find my altar anywhere I talk to God
I find my altar anywhere I talk to God
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 82 guests
