I remember days when saints would gather in a little humble cabin in the hills

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
oldiron
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am
Contact:

I remember days when saints would gather in a little humble cabin in the hills

Post by oldiron » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:47 am

They had no fancy pews or pretty altars. I find an altar anywhere i talk to god
oldiron
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am
Contact:

I remember days when saints would gather in a little humble cabin in the hills

Post by oldiron » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:51 am

This old song has been in my head for weeks, and I would love to find lyrics + music. To sing it at church.
Thanks
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

I remember days when saints would gather in a little humble cabin in the hills

Post by songinmyheart » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:43 pm

I also found these lyrics to i Find My Alter

I remember days when saints would gather
In our little chapel on the hill
We had no fancy pews or pretty altars
We made our altars anywhere we found to kneel

Upon a mountain high close to Gods blue sky
Anywhere on Gods green earth I chance to trod
Anywhere I bow my knee is a scared place to me
I find my altar anywhere I talk to God

I don't have to have a pretty chapel
Nor a temple that reaches to the sky
And I don't have to pray just in a church house
I find my altar anywhere I talk to God

Upon a mountain high close to Gods blue sky
Anywhere on Gods green earth I chance to trod
Anywhere I bow my knee is a scared place to me
I find my altar anywhere I talk to God

I find my altar anywhere I talk to God
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 65 guests