I"ve Been Changed By Mosie Lister
-
james victor
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:37 am
- Contact:
I"ve Been Changed By Mosie Lister
need lyrics to song
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
I"ve Been Changed By Mosie Lister
I've Been Changed - copyright 1959 Mosie Lister
Well, I've been to the river, I've been baptized,
I've been washed in the blood of the Lamb;
I've been changed from the creature that once I was,
And "Redeemed" is now my name
I've been changed, I've been "newborn"
All my life has been rearranged
What a difference it made
When the Lord came and stayed
in my Heart! O yes, I've been changed
Tho' my sins were a scarlet, they're white as snow
I was bound, but today I am free
I was lost in the darkness, but now am found
I was blind, but now I see.
Like the poor Hebrew children I wandered long
In a bare desert land to and fro
But I crossed over Jordan to Canaan's land,
Where the milk and honey flow
When at last in His presence I stand above,
He will wipe all the tears from my eyes;
And I'll thank Him for giving a wretch like me
Lasting hope beyond the skies
Well, I've been to the river, I've been baptized,
I've been washed in the blood of the Lamb;
I've been changed from the creature that once I was,
And "Redeemed" is now my name
I've been changed, I've been "newborn"
All my life has been rearranged
What a difference it made
When the Lord came and stayed
in my Heart! O yes, I've been changed
Tho' my sins were a scarlet, they're white as snow
I was bound, but today I am free
I was lost in the darkness, but now am found
I was blind, but now I see.
Like the poor Hebrew children I wandered long
In a bare desert land to and fro
But I crossed over Jordan to Canaan's land,
Where the milk and honey flow
When at last in His presence I stand above,
He will wipe all the tears from my eyes;
And I'll thank Him for giving a wretch like me
Lasting hope beyond the skies
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 18 guests
