the world didnt give it to me and the world cant take it away
-
Guest
the world didnt give it to me and the world cant take it away
this joy that i have the world cant take it away
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
the world didnt give it to me and the world cant take it away
Found this in our 2009 Archives
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=6934
" The World Didn't Give It To Me "
chorus
The world didn't give it to me and the world can't take it away
The world didn't give it to me and the world can't take it away
This happy face that I'm wearing you know Jesus put it there to stay
And since the world didn't give it to me I said the world can't take it away
(repeat)
verse 1
This smile on my face wasn't always there the struggles use to get me down
Hassles and problems from every direction use to make me wear a frown
In the midst of the storms I found a deep contentment to help me face this night and day
You see the world didn't give it to me and the world can't take it away
(repeat chorus)
key change
verse 2
The step in my life in my feet that you see wasn't always lovely and bright
But when Jesus picked me up and started melodies ringing that always come
Happy and bright all I have to do is to keep on looking at Him
Follow trust and obey because the world didn't give it to me and the
world can't take it away
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=6934
" The World Didn't Give It To Me "
chorus
The world didn't give it to me and the world can't take it away
The world didn't give it to me and the world can't take it away
This happy face that I'm wearing you know Jesus put it there to stay
And since the world didn't give it to me I said the world can't take it away
(repeat)
verse 1
This smile on my face wasn't always there the struggles use to get me down
Hassles and problems from every direction use to make me wear a frown
In the midst of the storms I found a deep contentment to help me face this night and day
You see the world didn't give it to me and the world can't take it away
(repeat chorus)
key change
verse 2
The step in my life in my feet that you see wasn't always lovely and bright
But when Jesus picked me up and started melodies ringing that always come
Happy and bright all I have to do is to keep on looking at Him
Follow trust and obey because the world didn't give it to me and the
world can't take it away
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot] and 48 guests
