I'm following the one ( the spencers )
-
Guest
I'm following the one ( the spencers )
Would like to have the words to the song I'm following the one by the Spencers.
I'm following the one ( the spencers )
I hope this is the song you wanted.
I'm Following The One
Verse: 1
I started this journey many years ago,
I've had a lot of trails while traveling below,
someday I'll reach heaven, that land far away,
cause I'm following the one, that knows the way.
Chorus:
I'm following the one, that knows the way,
if I keep my eyes on Jesus I'll never stray,
he's chosen this way before me and the Lord make's no mistakes,
cause I'm following the one that knows the way.
Verse: 2
When I reach ole Jordan's river, it will be so dark and drear,
I want have to worry for Jesus is near, he'll lead me a cross that old river,
and I'll not be afraid, I'm following the one that knows the way.
I'm Following The One
Verse: 1
I started this journey many years ago,
I've had a lot of trails while traveling below,
someday I'll reach heaven, that land far away,
cause I'm following the one, that knows the way.
Chorus:
I'm following the one, that knows the way,
if I keep my eyes on Jesus I'll never stray,
he's chosen this way before me and the Lord make's no mistakes,
cause I'm following the one that knows the way.
Verse: 2
When I reach ole Jordan's river, it will be so dark and drear,
I want have to worry for Jesus is near, he'll lead me a cross that old river,
and I'll not be afraid, I'm following the one that knows the way.
-
Guest
I'm following the one ( the spencers )
i am looking for lyrics for the Spencers song
without Jesus what would I do heard on Radio
without Jesus what would I do heard on Radio
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
I'm following the one ( the spencers )
Found this in our 2010 Archives
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=8437
Is this it?
VERSE 1
What would I do without Jesus
The Shepherd of my valley
Lord I just couldn't walk this road alone
When I'm hungry He feeds me
When I'm thirsty He's my water
I couldn't make it without Jesus what would I do
CHORUS
When I need someone to talk to
He's always there to listen
When arms hold without me, He wraps me in his bosom
What would I do without Jesus
The shepherd of my valley
I couldn't make it without Jesus what would I do
VERSE 2
When my tears flow like a river
And my burdens are high as a mountain
And when the ones I have counted on have let me down
Well that's when I go to Jesus
He's the one that I can count on
I couldn't make it without Jesus what would I do
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=8437
Is this it?
VERSE 1
What would I do without Jesus
The Shepherd of my valley
Lord I just couldn't walk this road alone
When I'm hungry He feeds me
When I'm thirsty He's my water
I couldn't make it without Jesus what would I do
CHORUS
When I need someone to talk to
He's always there to listen
When arms hold without me, He wraps me in his bosom
What would I do without Jesus
The shepherd of my valley
I couldn't make it without Jesus what would I do
VERSE 2
When my tears flow like a river
And my burdens are high as a mountain
And when the ones I have counted on have let me down
Well that's when I go to Jesus
He's the one that I can count on
I couldn't make it without Jesus what would I do
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
I'm following the one ( the spencers )
Youtube of What Would I Do With Out Jesus ~ The Spencers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekIgX6I8Pxo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekIgX6I8Pxo
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 37 guests
