run mary mary
-
Guest
run mary mary
Run Mary Mary go tell the dicples
-
songinmyheart
- Posts: 4549
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
- Contact:
run mary mary
Are these the lyrics you are looking for?
O' Mary, Mary
I know just whom you seek,
You seek for Jesus, whom they crucified last week
Now child he's risen from the dead and now he walks the
Streets of Galilee
O' Mary, Mary
Tell the disciples that he is free
Run Mary run
Now he is waiting just for you
Out on the streets of Galilee
Now when they got up to the mountain,
Where he said he'd be
They worshipped and adored him
And said Lord how can this be
"All power is within me"
From sea to shining sea
Now, go tell all the world about me
And tell them that I walk the Streets of Galilee
You can tell them I am alive and doing well
Out on the Streets of Galilee
O' Mary, Mary
I know just whom you seek,
You seek for Jesus, whom they crucified last week
Now child he's risen from the dead and now he walks the
Streets of Galilee
O' Mary, Mary
Tell the disciples that he is free
Run Mary run
Now he is waiting just for you
Out on the streets of Galilee
Now when they got up to the mountain,
Where he said he'd be
They worshipped and adored him
And said Lord how can this be
"All power is within me"
From sea to shining sea
Now, go tell all the world about me
And tell them that I walk the Streets of Galilee
You can tell them I am alive and doing well
Out on the Streets of Galilee
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 21 guests
