Just Another Hill

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
eddie46
Posts: 73
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:47 pm
Contact:

Just Another Hill

Post by eddie46 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:42 pm

need lyrics, sung by Dove Brothers Quartet
songinmyheart
Posts: 4549
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:50 pm
Contact:

Just Another Hill

Post by songinmyheart » Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:10 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL30dj4ppJQ

I remember when I first heard the news,
I thought my life was almost through;
Tears filled my eyes and I recall the pain inside,
But I knew it was a hill I had to climb.

The road I had to walk was long and dark,
And it looked like my world would fall apart;
Then I fell down on my knees and cried dear Lord please hear my plea,
And these, these are the words He spoke to my heart.

I carried stripes on my back down a long, long road and up Calvary's hill,
And it was there for you and the world that my blood was spilled;
So don't you worry, I can carry you it's all a part of my will,
So hold my hand child it's just another hill.

So if you're facing circumstances remember Gods power is real,
So hold the Saviors hand it's just another hill.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], DuckDuckGo [Bot], Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 65 guests