The old ship of Zion

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
mickkie
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:46 pm
Contact:

The old ship of Zion

Post by mickkie » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:45 pm

march 15 2007
I am a matron at my church and I really would like the skit or play to the
Old Ship Of Zion for my youth group to do I seen it one time at this church a long time ago please help me find the skit or the play
Guest

The old ship of Zion

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:02 am

I am looking for the skit (or play) too.
jmabry48
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:54 pm
Contact:

The old ship of Zion

Post by jmabry48 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:59 pm

Looking for the play old ship of zion
Skypilot

Re: The old ship of Zion

Post by Skypilot » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:23 am

cookie41332 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:34 pm Hope this helps god Bless You

THAT OLD SHIP OF ZION

I was standing on the banks of the river
Looking out over life's troubled sea
When I saw that ole ship that was sailing
Is that the ole ship of Zion I see.

Its hull was bent and battered
From the storms of life I could see
Waves were rough but that ole ship kept sailing
Is that the ole ship of Zion I see.

At the stern of the ship stood the captain
I could hear as he called out my name
Get on board it's the ole ship of Zion
It will never pass this way again

As I step on board I'll be leaving
All my sorrows and heartaches behind
I'll be safe with Jesus the captain
Sailing out on the ole ship of Zion.
owen

Re: The old ship of Zion

Post by owen » Wed Sep 30, 2026 7:33 pm

bro wut are the lyrics even the song I just listinged was just a guy bro
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 32 guests